Privacy and Cookies
Principle 1 – Notice
During our order process, we ask for personal information which both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you. We will use the information you provide only to process your order or to provide you with an update on the status of your order and or specific promotions which nextstepsgroup.com offer from time to time for existing customers. You may opt out of these promotions at any time using the “unsubscribe” facility.
Principle 2 – Security
We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed. nextstepsgroup.com uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. nextstepsgroup.com treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. However, no information transferred over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We will not be transferring your personal information outside of the European Economic Area unless otherwise specifically advised.
Principle 3 – Cookies
The nextstepsgroup.com web site uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.
Principle 4 – Minors
The nextstepsgroup.com website is not intended for children and we ask that no-one under the age of 18 submits personal information to us or uses the site without supervision of a parent or guardian.
Principle 5 – Deletion of your Personal Data
We are unable to delete your nextstepsgroup.com account information containing your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us (this could be a sales transaction, or some other interaction with nextstepsgroup.com) This is because we may need to access historical information for business accounting purposes to comply with HM Revenue & Customs requirements.
Changes to this policy
Terms and Conditions for nextstepsgroup.com
The term ‘NextStepsGroup Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 2 Crossways Business Centre, Bicester Road, Kingswood, Aylesbury, HP18 0RA. Our company registration details are; Registered in England & Wales Number 03990146. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales